Give Thanks for the Season and enjoy all your Holiday favourites!
We are offering two fantastic meal options this Thanksgiving. Our Brunch Buffet will be held on Sunday in the Grand Ballroom from 11 am to 2 pm while our Plated Thanksgiving Meal is available on both Sunday from 3 pm onwards and on Monday from 12 noon onwards in Bogey’s.
Thanksgiving Brunch Buffet
Sunday, October 13, 2019
Reservations from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
$27.95/adult, $13.95/child (3-10 yrs). Plus applicable tax and 18% automatic gratuity.
• Freshly Baked Pastries with Preserves
• Omelette Station
• House-made Waffles with Berry Compote and Real Whipped Cream
• Sliced Fruits and Berries
• Assorted Cold Cereals
• Assorted Yogurts
• Scrambled Eggs
• Roast Turkey with Dressing and Natural Gravy
• Maple Cinnamon Glazed Ham
• Herb crusted Tilapia with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
• Cheese Tortellini in Pomodoro Sauce
• Rigatoni Bolognese
• Rustic Mashed Potatoes
• Seasonal Vegetables
• Assorted Salads
• Relish Tray
• Sweets Table including Cakes, Pies, Crisps, Cookies and Squares
• Coffee, Decaf, Tea or Soft Drink
Our regular Sunday Brunch will not be offered today. Breakfast will be available from 7 am to 10:30 am only.
Plated Thanksgiving Dinner
Sunday, October 13, 2019 from 3 pm to close
Monday, October 14, 2019 from 12 pm to close
$26.95/adult, $13.50/child (3-10 yrs) Plus applicable tax and 18% automatic gratuity.
Our Plated Dinner features three courses:
• Butternut Squash Soup or Autumn Harvest Salad with Walnuts and Cranberries under a Maple Cinnamon Vinaigrette
• Roasted Turkey with all the Trimmings including Housemade Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing and Natural Gravy
• Rustic Mashed Potatoes and fresh Vegetable Medley
• Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream or Apple Crumble Cheesecake
• Dessert served with Coffee or Tea
Call Michelle Melanson, Food & Beverage Manager or email to make a reservation.
905-309-2300 or 1-877-446-5746, x.7917
Space is limited