We’ve just updated our area winery guide for 2019!
If you have any questions contact us.
Touring the Lake Ontario and Niagara Wine region is a breathtaking experience which we highly recommend. Many guests stay at the Casablanca Hotel and use it as a ‘home-base’ as they embark on a series of day trips in the local area, which some call the Golden Horseshoe.
Let’s talk more about Ontario Wine Country!
If you’re looking for an ‘official website’ for Niagara Wine Region, then the Wine Country Ontario website is one worth checking out. This website features regional winery listings by area, including:
- Niagara on the lake
- Niagara Escarpment & Twenty Valley
- Prince Edward County
- Lake Erie North Shore & Pelee Island
- And finally, Emerging Regions
This website is updated frequently and covers area events, tips, and guides. Worth checking out.
Other great resource websites for wineries in Niagara and along Lake Ontario
- The Niagara Winery Guide has a great directory of Niagara wineries. You can visit their website here.
- B&B Niagara has an excellent winery map on this page, which helps you visualize winery locations.
Looking for more?
If you’re looking for any personalized recommendations, don’t hesitate to contact us via social media, or via form on our contact page.